Saturday 19 July 2014

19th July 2014 - Voyaging with the Voll's Wagen

Thought for the day : " New Dictionary Definitions..
Lackadaisical (n)  - a shortage of certain flowers"


A full day in excellent company in Kidwelly Castle for the Hanes Kidwely Festival with many friends and singers. Took the Voll's Wagen out for its first trip at the castle and it did exactly the job I was hoping for. I had to park a fair distance from the Castle - only fair to allow the visitors the best access, and so setting up the Wagen was interesting as it only just fitted into the car...

But once it was out - it seemed to work pretty well - still some finishing touches required...
Who would know it was a golf caddie??  well it is obvious really I suppose ......
It is of course self standing if required - but does not move very well in that position ...
Inside not lined yet - but still seems to work quite adequately ....
Chorded Zither secure in its place and strapped in for safety ....
Room for the 16 string Lyre - had a lot of fun with that this weekend - does impromtu jigs very well ..
Me?? I am rubbish - but the Lyre is excellent ...
This position originally designed for the Banjo - but fits the Lute Guitar equally well - and I can play that - so the better choice I think - at least till I can play the banjo a bit better..
Add a traveling Guitar - a bottle of Diet Coke , A bottle of water and the Camera Bag and we are ready for the off..

And there we are in Situ - all ready for playing ....
Mark I  works ...

I will drink to that

Cheers !!!


-o0o-
Picture of the day - Books Revisited..

No comments:

Post a Comment