Wednesday 30 July 2014

30th July 2014 - Signs of the Times....

Thought for the day :"Ice cream is cheaper than therapy "

 A day at home and an opportunity to try to start getting things ready for the trip to Germany. Ordered a multifunction ladder on Monday and was surprised to find that it was dispatched the same day. Was astounded to get home yesterday and find that Yodel (a delivery firm) had called and failed to deliver a parcel while we were out...   Yodel arrived today with some bags for Susie - so it was not as fast as I thought...

But, on the bright side, having to spend an additional day away in Barton, I thought I would definitely  miss any deadlines on getting some new magnetic signs for the Bothy. However, a call to Atech who made my last lot and a cash deal - surprisingly cheap in fact - means I can pick them up on Friday afternoon - in time to go away....     Decided to stick with the additional logo.. a Bard Act to Follow...
I quite liked this one but was the wrong shape for the back of the van so will use it for some other marketing I think...
This was quite moody - but was not sure that it would be clear on the back of the van so will again find a use for it somewhere ..
So I went with this one as it was the right shape for the back and also included the zither and a wistful look...
I think the Green should go with the Green Stripe across the back as well ...
And for the other panel -
Toyed with a "Die Ganze Woche Da" but decided against at this stage... Maybe if I get more bookings in Germany

So - almost ready to go for it - it is a long way but never mind...


So - back to the Volls Wagen I think - while Susie makes me a new shirt .....

Cheers.. 
  
-o0o-

No comments:

Post a Comment